Amanda Seyfried: Everyone Wants to Sleep With Channing Tatum
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VAET/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall11 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Claudette Barius/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)
By Entertainment Tonight
"Channing was amazing," the actress, 27, recalled of working with the heartthrob. "Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan-Tatum]. He's the most loyal husband."
As for Seyfried's love life, she's admits she hasn't been quite so lucky. "The thing is, I can't date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks!" she told the magazine. "Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don't actually have sex with every male I come into contact with."
While Seyfried is already gaining lots of attention for her Oscar buzz-worthy film "Les Miserables," out Christmas day, the actress is also set to star as porn star Linda Lovelace next year, a role that is sure to include nude scenes. "It's not about my body. It's not about me. You're playing somebody else. You're not going to believe a love scene if the people are dressed. You're not going to believe a stripper who has on a bra and underwear the whole time."
Seyfried adds, "At the same time, it has to do with how comfortable you are with letting people see your skin. For me, I'm OK with it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite