Amanda Seyfried: Everyone Wants to Sleep With Channing Tatum
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VAET/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall11 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Claudette Barius/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
By Entertainment Tonight
"Channing was amazing," the actress, 27, recalled of working with the heartthrob. "Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan-Tatum]. He's the most loyal husband."
As for Seyfried's love life, she's admits she hasn't been quite so lucky. "The thing is, I can't date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks!" she told the magazine. "Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don't actually have sex with every male I come into contact with."
While Seyfried is already gaining lots of attention for her Oscar buzz-worthy film "Les Miserables," out Christmas day, the actress is also set to star as porn star Linda Lovelace next year, a role that is sure to include nude scenes. "It's not about my body. It's not about me. You're playing somebody else. You're not going to believe a love scene if the people are dressed. You're not going to believe a stripper who has on a bra and underwear the whole time."
Seyfried adds, "At the same time, it has to do with how comfortable you are with letting people see your skin. For me, I'm OK with it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite