Amanda Seyfried: Everyone Wants to Sleep With Channing Tatum
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VAET/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall11 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Claudette Barius/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
By Entertainment Tonight
"Channing was amazing," the actress, 27, recalled of working with the heartthrob. "Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan-Tatum]. He's the most loyal husband."
As for Seyfried's love life, she's admits she hasn't been quite so lucky. "The thing is, I can't date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks!" she told the magazine. "Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don't actually have sex with every male I come into contact with."
While Seyfried is already gaining lots of attention for her Oscar buzz-worthy film "Les Miserables," out Christmas day, the actress is also set to star as porn star Linda Lovelace next year, a role that is sure to include nude scenes. "It's not about my body. It's not about me. You're playing somebody else. You're not going to believe a love scene if the people are dressed. You're not going to believe a stripper who has on a bra and underwear the whole time."
Seyfried adds, "At the same time, it has to do with how comfortable you are with letting people see your skin. For me, I'm OK with it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite