Actress Amanda Seyfried faked asthma attack for better concert seats
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
A young Amanda Seyfried once faked an asthma attack during a Jordan Knight concert so she could get better seats.
The "Mamma Mia!" star attended a packed show with a few pals when she decided to fake duress in order to catch the security guard's sympathy. And the blonde beauty admits the stunt worked like a charm - the venue staff escorted her to the VIP section, which was far less crowded, so she could see the New Kids on the Block star up close.
She confesses, "I was into boy bands in general... I was really shy but I did actually fake an asthma attack to get to the front of the concert. Which is really not common for me.
"I got really claustrophobic and I was like packed in with all these girls, and there was a VIP area just feet away from me. So I screamed to my friends, that were three people back, 'Do you guys have my inhaler? I don't know where my inhaler is!' And then some security guard heard me, picked me up and put me in the VIP section of a Jordan Knight concert, thank you very much! I felt guilty but whatever."
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite