Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W9 of 17
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W10 of 17
- Photo: W11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W12 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite