Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W9 of 17
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W10 of 17
- Photo: W11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W12 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite