Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W9 of 17
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W10 of 17
- Photo: W11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W12 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite