Amanda Seyfried undergoing therapy for panic attacks
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: LEFTERIS PITARAKIS/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W9 of 17
- Photo: Michal Thompson/W10 of 17
- Photo: W11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Thompson/W12 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame.
The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues.
She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go.
RELATED: Street Style vs. Red-Carpet Style
"I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite