Shailene Woodley cuts off her hair, goes blond: Pictures
- Photo: shailenewoodley/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: shailene woodley/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: @Miles_Teller/Twitter5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Shailene Woodley is now a blond! The "Spectacular Now" actress chopped off her brunette locks -- and all for a good cause! As previously reported, the "Divergent" star planned to cut off her hair for her next role in "The Fault in Our Stars."
"...and so it begins... #itgrowsback #hairforhazel," she tweeted on Friday, Aug. 16. "work in progress... but luckily, #itgrowsback !!! :))"
The 21-year-old actress showed the process of the transformation, sharing photographs of several scissors and the end result of her cut off ponytails. Going makeup-free, the new blond ruffled her hands through the short bob and grinned for the camera.
Woodley's old hair will be put to good use. The "Descendants" star will be donating her locks to Children With Hair Loss. The organization doesn't charge for their wigs like other charities, and takes cuts of eight inches or more for children who have lost their own hair.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite