Shaken, Stirred and Steamy: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Boogie Down, Pucker Up on V-Day
- Photo: Bowers/Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
By Kat Giantis
We never figured James Bond for a PDA kind of guy. But within a couple months, Daniel Craig has progressed from paparazzi-captured hand-holding with Rachel Weisz to full-on, celebrity-adjacent tongue-wrestling.
An Us Weekly spy says the budding flames were "making out and dancing all night" during a bash Monday at New York hot spot The Box (please insert your own double-entendre here).
According to the onlooker, Craig, 42, and Weisz, 40, were "adorable" as they sipped champagne, cut a rug and locked lips in proximity to the actor's pal (and sometime Broadway co-star) Hugh Jackman, who was joined by wife Deborra-lee Furness. Also spotted partying at the club: Fergie and Josh Duhamel.
Meanwhile, the New York Post paints this romantic, electro-throbbing scene: When the Scissor Sisters hit the stage and launched into "Take Your Mama," the icy-eyed 007 and the prepossessing Oscar winner "started dancing intimately and then passionately kissed." A hulking bodyguard made sure they weren't disturbed during their PDA.
The British thespians' Valentine's Day date follows their Christmas getaway to the English countryside, a debut that came two months after Weisz confirmed her split from "Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky after eight years and one son together.
Word is, Rachel bonded (yes, we know, very punny, and we're very sorry) with Daniel in early 2010 on the set of the forthcoming thriller "Dream House." The actor called it quits with longtime love Satsuki Mitchell a few months later.
"Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of 'Dream House' in Canada," a source told the London Daily Mail late last year. "They have great chemistry. Darren's such a good and responsible man, but Daniel's the opposite extreme, he's brooding and mysterious. Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart. They spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions."
From Crowd Ignite