Sharon Osbourne Apologizes for Calling Susan Boyle "Ugly"
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: NBC/NBC3 of 9
- Photo: Andrew Milligan/PA Photos/Landov/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Sharon Osbourne has apologized for saying that "Britain's Got Talent" runner-up Susan Boyle was hit by "the ugly stick."
Last month, Osbourne, 57, appeared on Sirius XM Radio's "The Opie & Anthony Show" and was asked about Boyle. She cracked, "You just want to say God bless and here's a Gillette razor."
But on her Twitter page this week, Osbourne changed her tune.
"Susan Boyle is a lovely gracious woman and I took advantage of that by poking fun at her," she wrote. "I would never want to be responsible for hurting Susan and I must apologize for getting a cheap laugh at her expense."
Boyle, 47, is set to release her first album, "I Dreamed A Dream," Nov. 24
From Crowd Ignite