Shia LaBeouf: Bar Fight Was 'an Awkward Situation'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:55:40 PM
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:12:24 PM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine Entertainment
Nobody wants a beef with Shia LaBeouf!
The "Transformers" star stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday and explained what happened during the infamous February bar fight that landed him in handcuffs.
"I walked out to have a cigarette. I was away with some friends. Some guys instigated me and that's what it was. Some name calling," LaBeouf, 24, said. "I didn't know them."
"It was just an awkward situation," he lamented. "I'm not trying to challenge anybody either. People get drunk, people get crazy."
No charges were filed, and LaBeouf isn't too worried about his public image.
"The only opinion that really counts for me, and I don't care how cheesy it sounds, my mother's opinion is very -- it's a serious deal for me," he said. "It's really the only honest opinion I feel I truly have and the only opinion that matters in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite