Shia LaBeouf: Bar Fight Was 'an Awkward Situation'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- Paul Rudd, One Direction 'SNL' Episode Hits Season High in ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:24:20 PM
- Aereo Won't Fight Move to Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:03:25 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He Be
Nobody wants a beef with Shia LaBeouf!
The "Transformers" star stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday and explained what happened during the infamous February bar fight that landed him in handcuffs.
"I walked out to have a cigarette. I was away with some friends. Some guys instigated me and that's what it was. Some name calling," LaBeouf, 24, said. "I didn't know them."
"It was just an awkward situation," he lamented. "I'm not trying to challenge anybody either. People get drunk, people get crazy."
No charges were filed, and LaBeouf isn't too worried about his public image.
"The only opinion that really counts for me, and I don't care how cheesy it sounds, my mother's opinion is very -- it's a serious deal for me," he said. "It's really the only honest opinion I feel I truly have and the only opinion that matters in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite