Shia LaBeouf Becomes Shia LaScruff by Growing Beard, Ponytail
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Us Weekly -- Talk about a transformation!
Since wrapping production on his latest movie, "The Company You Keep," in Vancouver last year, Shia LaBeouf, 25, has ditched his squeaky-clean look. During a coffee run in Los Angeles on Thursday, the actor was nearly unrecognizable with a scraggly beard and a greasy ponytail.
The actor's hipster look also consisted of a plaid knit, boot-cut jeans and a woodsy cardigan.
LaBeouf, who began dating stylist Karolyn Pho after splitting with actress Carey Mulligan, will begin filming "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" in May. The film also stars Evan Rachel Wood, who will play his on-screen love interest.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite