Shia LaBeouf Becomes Shia LaScruff by Growing Beard, Ponytail
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Us Weekly -- Talk about a transformation!
Since wrapping production on his latest movie, "The Company You Keep," in Vancouver last year, Shia LaBeouf, 25, has ditched his squeaky-clean look. During a coffee run in Los Angeles on Thursday, the actor was nearly unrecognizable with a scraggly beard and a greasy ponytail.
The actor's hipster look also consisted of a plaid knit, boot-cut jeans and a woodsy cardigan.
LaBeouf, who began dating stylist Karolyn Pho after splitting with actress Carey Mulligan, will begin filming "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" in May. The film also stars Evan Rachel Wood, who will play his on-screen love interest.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite