Shia LaBeouf Becomes Shia LaScruff by Growing Beard, Ponytail
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Working the Engels' Canceled by NBCMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:07:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 1:05 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:05:40 AM
- Obama: 'Entire World Is Appalled' by James Foley's MurderMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (Ph
Us Weekly -- Talk about a transformation!
Since wrapping production on his latest movie, "The Company You Keep," in Vancouver last year, Shia LaBeouf, 25, has ditched his squeaky-clean look. During a coffee run in Los Angeles on Thursday, the actor was nearly unrecognizable with a scraggly beard and a greasy ponytail.
The actor's hipster look also consisted of a plaid knit, boot-cut jeans and a woodsy cardigan.
LaBeouf, who began dating stylist Karolyn Pho after splitting with actress Carey Mulligan, will begin filming "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" in May. The film also stars Evan Rachel Wood, who will play his on-screen love interest.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite