Shia LaBeouf Becomes Shia LaScruff by Growing Beard, Ponytail
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91
Us Weekly -- Talk about a transformation!
Since wrapping production on his latest movie, "The Company You Keep," in Vancouver last year, Shia LaBeouf, 25, has ditched his squeaky-clean look. During a coffee run in Los Angeles on Thursday, the actor was nearly unrecognizable with a scraggly beard and a greasy ponytail.
The actor's hipster look also consisted of a plaid knit, boot-cut jeans and a woodsy cardigan.
LaBeouf, who began dating stylist Karolyn Pho after splitting with actress Carey Mulligan, will begin filming "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" in May. The film also stars Evan Rachel Wood, who will play his on-screen love interest.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite