Shia LaBeouf Becomes Shia LaScruff by Growing Beard, Ponytail
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Us Weekly -- Talk about a transformation!
Since wrapping production on his latest movie, "The Company You Keep," in Vancouver last year, Shia LaBeouf, 25, has ditched his squeaky-clean look. During a coffee run in Los Angeles on Thursday, the actor was nearly unrecognizable with a scraggly beard and a greasy ponytail.
The actor's hipster look also consisted of a plaid knit, boot-cut jeans and a woodsy cardigan.
LaBeouf, who began dating stylist Karolyn Pho after splitting with actress Carey Mulligan, will begin filming "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman" in May. The film also stars Evan Rachel Wood, who will play his on-screen love interest.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite