- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Norbert Kesten / People Picture /Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By Kat Giantis
Shia LaBeouf is apparently embracing his role in Oliver Stone's currently shooting "Wall Street" sequel, "Money Never Sleeps." The New York Daily News reports that romance looks to be a-brewing between the likeable actor, 23, and his on-screen love interest, Carey Mulligan, who plays the daughter of Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas).
RELATED: Which celeb couples met on the set?
The co-stars were seen "kissing and cuddling" as they dined al fresco at New York café Extra Virgin on Sunday afternoon. Alas, the cozy mood took a turn when the British actress, 24, who was last seen in "Public Enemies" and is garnering serious buzz for her role in the upcoming film "An Education," discovered their tête-à-tête was under scrutiny and tried to hide her face.
LaBeouf was most recently linked to his "Transformers" leading lady, Megan Fox, although both laughed off the rumors. He recently admitted to Parade magazine that his biggest romantic heartbreak came in 2007 with the fizzling of his three-year relationship with China Brezner, a producer's daughter.
Shia has been open about the fact that he's looking for a girl who reminds him of his mom, or, as he likes to call her, "the sexiest woman I know."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"My mom is the pillar in my life, and without that woman I don't have a life," he told the London Telegraph in June. "She's very real and normal, and she's a very beautiful woman, and I'd like to find a woman who treats me as good as my mother."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite