Shia LaBeouf's new girlfriend, Mia Goth, reveals her dream date!
- Photo: Rocstar/Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Rocstar/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Russ Elliot/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Earl Gibson III/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Before "Nymphomaniac" co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth took their romance public in December, the actor's 19-year-old girlfriend revealed what her dream date would entail in an interview with i-D magazine.
"[I want] something very simple," the 5-foot-9 half-Canadian, half-Brazilian starlet said. "Maybe just stay in and cook and watch a great movie. I'm obsessed with film."
LaBeouf, 26, began dating the model turned actress shortly after ending his two-year relationship with stylist Karolyn Pho earlier this fall. "He got to know Mia on set and quickly became enamored of her," a source told Radar Online. "They have similar interests, they love alternative music, thrift stores and she is edgy and funny, which Shia loves."
Before she was cast in director Lars von Trier's film "Nymphomanic," which will reportedly feature real sex between the actors, Goth was an aspiring model.
"I was scouted at the underage music festival in Victoria Park [in London]. The photographer, Gemma Booth, allowed me to do work experience with her when I was 15. Then, on my final day, she took me to Storm," Goth told i-D of the modeling agency. "Everyone was so lovely at Storm that I was happy to sign up with them."
Like LaBeouf, whose ex-girlfriends also include China Brezner (2004 to 2007) and Carey Mulligan (2009 to 2010), Goth is still finding her way in the world.
"I am still very young and learning new things every day," she told i-D. "I'm interested in psychology and how your surroundings can influence your character, and because of that I think I try and take the very best from a situation, good or bad, and constantly work on myself."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite