Shia LaBeouf's new girlfriend, Mia Goth, reveals her dream date!Related: Shia LaBeouf
- Photo: Rocstar/Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Rocstar/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Russ Elliot/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Earl Gibson III/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Before "Nymphomaniac" co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth took their romance public in December, the actor's 19-year-old girlfriend revealed what her dream date would entail in an interview with i-D magazine.
"[I want] something very simple," the 5-foot-9 half-Canadian, half-Brazilian starlet said. "Maybe just stay in and cook and watch a great movie. I'm obsessed with film."
LaBeouf, 26, began dating the model turned actress shortly after ending his two-year relationship with stylist Karolyn Pho earlier this fall. "He got to know Mia on set and quickly became enamored of her," a source told Radar Online. "They have similar interests, they love alternative music, thrift stores and she is edgy and funny, which Shia loves."
Before she was cast in director Lars von Trier's film "Nymphomanic," which will reportedly feature real sex between the actors, Goth was an aspiring model.
"I was scouted at the underage music festival in Victoria Park [in London]. The photographer, Gemma Booth, allowed me to do work experience with her when I was 15. Then, on my final day, she took me to Storm," Goth told i-D of the modeling agency. "Everyone was so lovely at Storm that I was happy to sign up with them."
Like LaBeouf, whose ex-girlfriends also include China Brezner (2004 to 2007) and Carey Mulligan (2009 to 2010), Goth is still finding her way in the world.
"I am still very young and learning new things every day," she told i-D. "I'm interested in psychology and how your surroundings can influence your character, and because of that I think I try and take the very best from a situation, good or bad, and constantly work on myself."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite