- Photo: Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Tom Meinelt/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- truTV Working With Tumblr on New 'Hack My Life' SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)
By Michelle Lanz
As the mother of six kids, its hard to imagine Angelina Jolie gets to spend much one-on-one time with any of them. But she managed to take some time away from the bulk of her brood last weekend for a mother-daughter day with 3-year-old daughter, Shiloh, in Ajaccio, France. Is it just us, or is little Shiloh starting to look and behave more and more like her famous mama?
Instead of going to a playground or doing kid-stuff, Life & Style magazine reports that the pair chatted and shared a panini at La Paninoteca Cinecitta Caffe.
I don't think I even knew what a panini was when I was three. Most kids that age probably don't want to munch on anything but PB & J's and Cheerios, but not little Shiloh.
Looks like she's already on her way to being fab brunch maven, just like mom.
"They were talking and seemed really happy to be out with each other,” says a witness who happened to be in the restaurant at the same time. Well, duh, why wouldn't they?
Both ladies also seem to enjoy the classy things in life, as they strolled the quaint French town, shopping for toys and talking to locals.
Dressed in a baggy t-shirt and white pants, Shiloh is every bit the tomboy tyke, but she still has an apprecation for "girly" activities, like shopping. Sound familiar? During their day out, mom and daughter also stopped at a market and picked up a plush poodle toy for Shiloh, another plush for Shiloh's sister Zahara and toy swords for her older brothers Maddox and Pax.
“I think I'm recognizing some of myself in that one — she's going to be a little bit of trouble,” Angelina Jolie said about Shiloh in a previous interview with MSN back in 2007.
But don't take Shiloh for a diva quite yet. Like her famous parents, Shiloh is well-adjusted and grounded, despite her undoubtedly un-normal life so far. “She's so full of light and love — she's just a little honey and very, very funny,” Angelina says about her mini-me.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite