- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com2 of 8
- Photo: Chung Sung-Jun/GettyImages.com3 of 8
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19MMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:24:01 AM
- Viggo Mortensen to Receive Dennis Hopper Award at AMFM Fest (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:02:50 AM
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:53:06 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19M
By Rebecca Silverstein
Angelina Jolie has never been one to do anything in moderation. From tattoos to building a brood as big as a basketball team, she's always one to go to extremes. But when will enough be enough?
Last month, it seemed as though Angie's acting career would soon be winding down. "It's not the most important thing in my life," she told Vanity Fair for their August cover. "But I don't think I'll do it much longer." Instead, she said, she wanted to spend more time with her kids.
RELATED: Angie's style evolution
Then today, Us Weekly revealed that Angelina would soon be making her directorial and screenwriting debut. And it isn't some easy-breezy comedy -- it's a romance set during the 1992-1995 Bosnian war. Is it just me, or is that the exact opposite of taking a break? And while she isn't starring in it ("I would like to involve as many local people as possible and learn as much as I can," she said in a statement), that's a pretty hefty job. Knowing Angie, my bet is that after some time there, a Bosnian or Hungarian "souvenir" will make the Jolie-Pitts a party of nine.
So where does that leave the kids while Angie is hard at work? Well as she told Vanity Fair, she and Brad work out babysitting duties. "We're never far apart," she said. "We raise the kids together, we take turns with working, so we try to stay pretty close." Then why is it that she's scouting locations in Budapest, Hungary with twins Vivienne and Knox, while the rest of the kids are with Brad (who happens to be working!)? Oh, I get it -- "never far apart" as in "on the same planet." My mistake.
RELATED: Celeb family time
To top it all off, could there be a baby bump lurking beneath the flowy dresses she's been wearing recently? That's what Hollywood Life says. Her sudden weight loss (the same thing happened in prior pregnancies) and looser clothing could point to a new addition. Did I miss the memo that she and Brad are anti-birth control? Seriously, I think she might be more fertile than Michelle Duggar from TLC's "19 Kids and Counting."
Angie, if you're reading this (and I sincerely hope you are), give it a rest: yourself, your career, your womb. Your family will thank you.
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite