- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com2 of 8
- Photo: Chung Sung-Jun/GettyImages.com3 of 8
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Rebecca Silverstein
Angelina Jolie has never been one to do anything in moderation. From tattoos to building a brood as big as a basketball team, she's always one to go to extremes. But when will enough be enough?
Last month, it seemed as though Angie's acting career would soon be winding down. "It's not the most important thing in my life," she told Vanity Fair for their August cover. "But I don't think I'll do it much longer." Instead, she said, she wanted to spend more time with her kids.
RELATED: Angie's style evolution
Then today, Us Weekly revealed that Angelina would soon be making her directorial and screenwriting debut. And it isn't some easy-breezy comedy -- it's a romance set during the 1992-1995 Bosnian war. Is it just me, or is that the exact opposite of taking a break? And while she isn't starring in it ("I would like to involve as many local people as possible and learn as much as I can," she said in a statement), that's a pretty hefty job. Knowing Angie, my bet is that after some time there, a Bosnian or Hungarian "souvenir" will make the Jolie-Pitts a party of nine.
So where does that leave the kids while Angie is hard at work? Well as she told Vanity Fair, she and Brad work out babysitting duties. "We're never far apart," she said. "We raise the kids together, we take turns with working, so we try to stay pretty close." Then why is it that she's scouting locations in Budapest, Hungary with twins Vivienne and Knox, while the rest of the kids are with Brad (who happens to be working!)? Oh, I get it -- "never far apart" as in "on the same planet." My mistake.
RELATED: Celeb family time
To top it all off, could there be a baby bump lurking beneath the flowy dresses she's been wearing recently? That's what Hollywood Life says. Her sudden weight loss (the same thing happened in prior pregnancies) and looser clothing could point to a new addition. Did I miss the memo that she and Brad are anti-birth control? Seriously, I think she might be more fertile than Michelle Duggar from TLC's "19 Kids and Counting."
Angie, if you're reading this (and I sincerely hope you are), give it a rest: yourself, your career, your womb. Your family will thank you.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite