- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Can Nguyen / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: London Ent / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
Turns out, not so much.
RELATED: Sienna and other Sustainable Celebs
Miller and Getty, who were reportedly accompanied on the trip by his mother, marked their return to Italy by -- what else? -- doffing their shirts in view of the paparazzi.
Last we checked, Getty was still married to long-estranged wife Rosetta, the mother of his four children, all of whom appear to have spent Father's Day without their dad.
"Being the center of a lot of judgment and controversy while not feeling like a hurtful or controversial person in my essence, I'm trying to understand what it is that makes me that way," Sienna told Vogue, "and what it is that makes people feel that way about me."
Here's a hint: Cavorting topless with Getty on Father's Day -- that's what makes people feel that way about you.
Meanwhile, a far more family-friendly Father's Day scene unfolded in Malibu, where David Duchovny and Téa Leoni played in the sand and surf with their tykes, Madeline, 10, and Kyd, 7.
The smiley and surprisingly buff couple, who split last October after the actor's treatment for sex addiction but have continued to spend plenty of time together, were openly affectionate, with the actor at one point resting his hand on Leoni's backside.
"Their first priority through everything was staying close for their kids and making life as great as it can be for them," a source explains to People magazine. "They'll always be a family."
A Duchovny buddy adds that their union of a dozen years "has really improved" in recent months.
"They're still in love," says the confidant. "They very much care for each other, and whatever happens, they are working it out for the kids."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite