Sienna Miller, Daughter Marlowe Hang Out in New York
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: IWAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN/(Inset)/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: KPA/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Marlowe takes Manhattan!
On Saturday, Sienna Miller hit New York City with her three-month-old daughter, Marlowe, in tow.
Clad in jeans and wayfarers, Miller, 30, hung out on a park bench with her baby girl, her first child with her boyfriend, Tom Sturridge, 26. She also stopped for coffee at a local Starbucks.
The notoriously private British beauty hasn't talked much about how life as a first-time mom is treating her so far, although she did admit things were a bit of a blur one month into motherhood.
"She's so cute," Miller, calling in to HBO's Summer Television Critics Association panel on Aug. 1, gushed. "She's screaming upstairs. My brain doesn't work!"
Us Weekly broke the news of Miller's pregnancy in January; in the April issue of British Vogue, the then-mama-to-be opened up about expecting her first child.
"I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant," The Girl actress shared. "I'm feeling fine. ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite