Sienna Miller, Daughter Marlowe Hang Out in New York
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: IWAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN/(Inset)/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: KPA/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Marlowe takes Manhattan!
On Saturday, Sienna Miller hit New York City with her three-month-old daughter, Marlowe, in tow.
Clad in jeans and wayfarers, Miller, 30, hung out on a park bench with her baby girl, her first child with her boyfriend, Tom Sturridge, 26. She also stopped for coffee at a local Starbucks.
The notoriously private British beauty hasn't talked much about how life as a first-time mom is treating her so far, although she did admit things were a bit of a blur one month into motherhood.
"She's so cute," Miller, calling in to HBO's Summer Television Critics Association panel on Aug. 1, gushed. "She's screaming upstairs. My brain doesn't work!"
Us Weekly broke the news of Miller's pregnancy in January; in the April issue of British Vogue, the then-mama-to-be opened up about expecting her first child.
"I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant," The Girl actress shared. "I'm feeling fine. ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite