Sienna Miller Gives Birth!
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
And baby makes three!
Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge welcomed their first child over the weekend in London, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. Details on the baby's gender, name and weight were not available. The British duo have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private actress expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine...It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about their new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London, England.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite