Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Penelope Scotland Disick isn't the only baby girl with famous parents who made her debut this past weekend!
As Us Weekly reported on Sunday, Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child over the weekend in London -- and a source now confirms to Us that the bundle of joy is a girl! The British actors have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra" actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private Miller (who famously dated Jude Law) expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about the new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy, for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Emmys Couples
From Crowd Ignite