Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Penelope Scotland Disick isn't the only baby girl with famous parents who made her debut this past weekend!
As Us Weekly reported on Sunday, Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child over the weekend in London -- and a source now confirms to Us that the bundle of joy is a girl! The British actors have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra" actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private Miller (who famously dated Jude Law) expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about the new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy, for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite