Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Penelope Scotland Disick isn't the only baby girl with famous parents who made her debut this past weekend!
As Us Weekly reported on Sunday, Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child over the weekend in London -- and a source now confirms to Us that the bundle of joy is a girl! The British actors have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra" actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private Miller (who famously dated Jude Law) expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about the new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy, for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite