- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Penelope Scotland Disick isn't the only baby girl with famous parents who made her debut this past weekend!
As Us Weekly reported on Sunday, Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child over the weekend in London -- and a source now confirms to Us that the bundle of joy is a girl! The British actors have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra" actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private Miller (who famously dated Jude Law) expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about the new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy, for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite