Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: JJ/SF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: ROCHA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Penelope Scotland Disick isn't the only baby girl with famous parents who made her debut this past weekend!
As Us Weekly reported on Sunday, Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child over the weekend in London -- and a source now confirms to Us that the bundle of joy is a girl! The British actors have been dating for over a year and debuted signs of their engagement -- Miller's dazzling diamond engagement ring -- in mid-February.
After remaining mum about her pregnancy for several months, the "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra" actress, 30, finally opened up to British Vogue in April.
"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," the resolutely private Miller (who famously dated Jude Law) expressed to the mag. "I'm feeling fine ... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Despite the couple's silence about the new addition to their family, Miller and Sturridge, 26, made no hesitation in stepping out in public on several celebratory occasions.
In May, the couple stole some time away in Portofino, Italy, for a babymoon. A week later, they got decked out to celebrate Sturridge's BFF Robert Pattinson's 26th birthday at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sienna Miller Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite