Sienna Miller left 'I love you' voicemail for Daniel Craig while allegedly cheating on Jude Law
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Mertino/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 13
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
With prominent former editors of Rupert Murdoch's now-defunct tabloid News of the World currently on trial for phone hacking, the alleged love triangle involving three big-name British celebrities got even more intense after a voicemail recording was played in a London court on Jan. 28 in London.
According to the Associated Press, tabloid reporter Dan Evans, who's pleaded guilty to hacking, revealed on the witness stand Tuesday that back in 2005, he eavesdropped on Craig's voicemail messages and came across one from Miller's phone number. The contents were so astounding that Evans played it for his editor Andy Coulson, who then responded "brilliant" after hearing the recording.
While out in London with Law one night, Miller, now 32, dialed the hunky British actor, 45, and said, "Hi, it's me. I can't speak, I'm at the Groucho with Jude. I love you."
As reported by the Guardian, Evans -- whose byline ran on the 2005 bombshell News of the World piece detailing the affair -- also stated in court that upon hearing the message, the journalist confronted Craig, who denied any wrongdoing. At the time, Craig was engaged to producer Satsuki Mitchell.
Law himself took the stand on Monday, and answered deeply personal questions about the affair between his former fiancee and pal Craig. "We had known each other many, many years," the Talented Mr. Ripley heartthrob, 41, recalled of the moment he discovered the betrayal. "So the conversation took on all sorts of turns."
Craig is now married to actress Rachel Weisz and has a daughter, Ella, from his first marriage to actress Fiona Loudon. Miller, now married to Tom Sturridge, welcomed her first child with the actor in July 2012.
Law's new movie Dom Hemingway hits theaters in spring 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite