Sienna Miller ordered to keep quiet over pregnancy
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Crusading actress Sienna Miller has been ordered not to publicly discuss her pregnancy amid fears she'll be accused of double-standards over her eight-year privacy battle.
The British star has been at the forefront of a campaign to improve press standards in her native U.K., telling an official probe into the News of the World phone-hacking scandal she was left in a state of "complete anxiety and paranoia" by media intrusion. Miller, who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, later this year, has now opened up about impending motherhood in an interview with Britain's Vogue magazine - but insists she's been ordered not to discuss her private life.
The actress, who turned 30 last December, tells the publication, "I'm feeling fine. It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting. It's nice to start a new decade... I'm in my second trimester, so I'm 'I-can-talk-about-it' pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years."
RELATED: Vanessa Minnillo Is Pregnant
Speaking about her recent birthday celebrations, she adds, "I didn't have the freak-out which I thought I would have. But maybe it's because I'm the youngest of all my friends - so that lessened the blow."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite