Sienna Miller ordered to keep quiet over pregnancy
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Crusading actress Sienna Miller has been ordered not to publicly discuss her pregnancy amid fears she'll be accused of double-standards over her eight-year privacy battle.
The British star has been at the forefront of a campaign to improve press standards in her native U.K., telling an official probe into the News of the World phone-hacking scandal she was left in a state of "complete anxiety and paranoia" by media intrusion. Miller, who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, later this year, has now opened up about impending motherhood in an interview with Britain's Vogue magazine - but insists she's been ordered not to discuss her private life.
The actress, who turned 30 last December, tells the publication, "I'm feeling fine. It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting. It's nice to start a new decade... I'm in my second trimester, so I'm 'I-can-talk-about-it' pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years."
RELATED: Vanessa Minnillo Is Pregnant
Speaking about her recent birthday celebrations, she adds, "I didn't have the freak-out which I thought I would have. But maybe it's because I'm the youngest of all my friends - so that lessened the blow."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite