Sienna Miller ordered to keep quiet over pregnancy
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
Crusading actress Sienna Miller has been ordered not to publicly discuss her pregnancy amid fears she'll be accused of double-standards over her eight-year privacy battle.
The British star has been at the forefront of a campaign to improve press standards in her native U.K., telling an official probe into the News of the World phone-hacking scandal she was left in a state of "complete anxiety and paranoia" by media intrusion. Miller, who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, later this year, has now opened up about impending motherhood in an interview with Britain's Vogue magazine - but insists she's been ordered not to discuss her private life.
The actress, who turned 30 last December, tells the publication, "I'm feeling fine. It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting. It's nice to start a new decade... I'm in my second trimester, so I'm 'I-can-talk-about-it' pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years."
RELATED: Vanessa Minnillo Is Pregnant
Speaking about her recent birthday celebrations, she adds, "I didn't have the freak-out which I thought I would have. But maybe it's because I'm the youngest of all my friends - so that lessened the blow."
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite