Sienna Miller ordered to keep quiet over pregnancy
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Crusading actress Sienna Miller has been ordered not to publicly discuss her pregnancy amid fears she'll be accused of double-standards over her eight-year privacy battle.
The British star has been at the forefront of a campaign to improve press standards in her native U.K., telling an official probe into the News of the World phone-hacking scandal she was left in a state of "complete anxiety and paranoia" by media intrusion. Miller, who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, later this year, has now opened up about impending motherhood in an interview with Britain's Vogue magazine - but insists she's been ordered not to discuss her private life.
The actress, who turned 30 last December, tells the publication, "I'm feeling fine. It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting. It's nice to start a new decade... I'm in my second trimester, so I'm 'I-can-talk-about-it' pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years."
RELATED: Vanessa Minnillo Is Pregnant
Speaking about her recent birthday celebrations, she adds, "I didn't have the freak-out which I thought I would have. But maybe it's because I'm the youngest of all my friends - so that lessened the blow."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite