Sienna Miller ordered to keep quiet over pregnancy
- Photo: Evan Agostini/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: UNIQUE PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Crusading actress Sienna Miller has been ordered not to publicly discuss her pregnancy amid fears she'll be accused of double-standards over her eight-year privacy battle.
The British star has been at the forefront of a campaign to improve press standards in her native U.K., telling an official probe into the News of the World phone-hacking scandal she was left in a state of "complete anxiety and paranoia" by media intrusion. Miller, who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, later this year, has now opened up about impending motherhood in an interview with Britain's Vogue magazine - but insists she's been ordered not to discuss her private life.
The actress, who turned 30 last December, tells the publication, "I'm feeling fine. It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting. It's nice to start a new decade... I'm in my second trimester, so I'm 'I-can-talk-about-it' pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years."
RELATED: Vanessa Minnillo Is Pregnant
Speaking about her recent birthday celebrations, she adds, "I didn't have the freak-out which I thought I would have. But maybe it's because I'm the youngest of all my friends - so that lessened the blow."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite