Sienna Miller: Plus-Size Models Are "More Beautiful" Than Skinny Ones
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Don't count Sienna Miller among those who think that the skinniest girl in the room is always the prettiest.
The British actress shared her enthusiasm for "plus-sized" models with a New York magazine reporter on Sunday. "I sincerely believe that that's more beautiful than someone who is poker-thin. I really do," Miller, 27, said of voluptuous women.
The actress (who is currently performing on Broadway in "After Miss Julie") wishes she had more curves herself. "I would love to have boobs to go with my hips, but I don't," she says. "That's just not the way the cookie crumbled."
And Miller seems to have had somewhat traumatic experiences as a model herself. Before she made it in film, she found work posing at photo shoots: "I was, like, the short, funny one that they booked to make the other girls laugh and to make them look taller," she laments.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite