Sienna Miller: Plus-Size Models Are "More Beautiful" Than Skinny Ones
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Don't count Sienna Miller among those who think that the skinniest girl in the room is always the prettiest.
The British actress shared her enthusiasm for "plus-sized" models with a New York magazine reporter on Sunday. "I sincerely believe that that's more beautiful than someone who is poker-thin. I really do," Miller, 27, said of voluptuous women.
The actress (who is currently performing on Broadway in "After Miss Julie") wishes she had more curves herself. "I would love to have boobs to go with my hips, but I don't," she says. "That's just not the way the cookie crumbled."
And Miller seems to have had somewhat traumatic experiences as a model herself. Before she made it in film, she found work posing at photo shoots: "I was, like, the short, funny one that they booked to make the other girls laugh and to make them look taller," she laments.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite