Singer says Lohan fight was 'blown out of proportion'
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: JONATHAN ALCORN/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
The Wanted star Max George has broken his silence about Lindsay Lohan's nightclub fight on Thursday, saying the scuffle was blown out of proportion.
George and his bandmates were partying with the actress when she allegedly lashed out at a reveler at Manhattan hotspot Club Avenue. Police arrived at the scene and arrested Lohan, but George insists the authorities overreacted.
Appearing on Jojo Wright's radio show in Los Angeles on Friday night, the British pop star said, "We were just out and there was a bit of trouble with someone in the club. But it got blown out of proportion to be honest."
The singer also played down reports he was at the center of the altercation between Lohan and Tiffany Mitchell, dismissing claims the actress raged at the married psychic when she started flirting with The Wanted star.
George added, "It wasn't me. I didn't instigate anything. It was nothing to do with me."
The scuffle hasn't discouraged George or his bandmates from hanging out with Lohan again. He told Wright, "She's cool. She was a top girl. She's good fun... She's a nice girl."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite