Singer says Lohan fight was 'blown out of proportion'
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: JONATHAN ALCORN/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
The Wanted star Max George has broken his silence about Lindsay Lohan's nightclub fight on Thursday, saying the scuffle was blown out of proportion.
George and his bandmates were partying with the actress when she allegedly lashed out at a reveler at Manhattan hotspot Club Avenue. Police arrived at the scene and arrested Lohan, but George insists the authorities overreacted.
Appearing on Jojo Wright's radio show in Los Angeles on Friday night, the British pop star said, "We were just out and there was a bit of trouble with someone in the club. But it got blown out of proportion to be honest."
The singer also played down reports he was at the center of the altercation between Lohan and Tiffany Mitchell, dismissing claims the actress raged at the married psychic when she started flirting with The Wanted star.
George added, "It wasn't me. I didn't instigate anything. It was nothing to do with me."
The scuffle hasn't discouraged George or his bandmates from hanging out with Lohan again. He told Wright, "She's cool. She was a top girl. She's good fun... She's a nice girl."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite