Singer says Lohan fight was 'blown out of proportion'
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: JONATHAN ALCORN/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
The Wanted star Max George has broken his silence about Lindsay Lohan's nightclub fight on Thursday, saying the scuffle was blown out of proportion.
George and his bandmates were partying with the actress when she allegedly lashed out at a reveler at Manhattan hotspot Club Avenue. Police arrived at the scene and arrested Lohan, but George insists the authorities overreacted.
Appearing on Jojo Wright's radio show in Los Angeles on Friday night, the British pop star said, "We were just out and there was a bit of trouble with someone in the club. But it got blown out of proportion to be honest."
The singer also played down reports he was at the center of the altercation between Lohan and Tiffany Mitchell, dismissing claims the actress raged at the married psychic when she started flirting with The Wanted star.
George added, "It wasn't me. I didn't instigate anything. It was nothing to do with me."
The scuffle hasn't discouraged George or his bandmates from hanging out with Lohan again. He told Wright, "She's cool. She was a top girl. She's good fun... She's a nice girl."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite