Single Colin Farrell is looking for love
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Colin Farrell is on the lookout for a new girlfriend and he is hoping to find a woman who is "kind" and "considerate" with a good sense of humor.
RELATED: Colin and more sexy celeb pictures
Farrell admits he is currently single and has listed the qualities he looks for in his ideal partner as he hopes to find another meaningful relationship in the future.
He tells Hello! magazine, "I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness. A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone. I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."
Farrell has a son, James, with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave, and another boy, Henry, who he fathered with his "Ondine" co-star Alicja Bachleda-Curus. They split in 2009, a year after Henry's birth.
RELATED: Should Katie Holmes date Colin?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite