- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/AP9 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
Colin Farrell is on the lookout for a new girlfriend and he is hoping to find a woman who is "kind" and "considerate" with a good sense of humor.
RELATED: Colin and more sexy celeb pictures
Farrell admits he is currently single and has listed the qualities he looks for in his ideal partner as he hopes to find another meaningful relationship in the future.
He tells Hello! magazine, "I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness. A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone. I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."
Farrell has a son, James, with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave, and another boy, Henry, who he fathered with his "Ondine" co-star Alicja Bachleda-Curus. They split in 2009, a year after Henry's birth.
RELATED: Should Katie Holmes date Colin?
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite