Single Colin Farrell is looking for love
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Colin Farrell is on the lookout for a new girlfriend and he is hoping to find a woman who is "kind" and "considerate" with a good sense of humor.
RELATED: Colin and more sexy celeb pictures
Farrell admits he is currently single and has listed the qualities he looks for in his ideal partner as he hopes to find another meaningful relationship in the future.
He tells Hello! magazine, "I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness. A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone. I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."
Farrell has a son, James, with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave, and another boy, Henry, who he fathered with his "Ondine" co-star Alicja Bachleda-Curus. They split in 2009, a year after Henry's birth.
RELATED: Should Katie Holmes date Colin?
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite