Single Colin Farrell is looking for love
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&ap
Colin Farrell is on the lookout for a new girlfriend and he is hoping to find a woman who is "kind" and "considerate" with a good sense of humor.
RELATED: Colin and more sexy celeb pictures
Farrell admits he is currently single and has listed the qualities he looks for in his ideal partner as he hopes to find another meaningful relationship in the future.
He tells Hello! magazine, "I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness. A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone. I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."
Farrell has a son, James, with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave, and another boy, Henry, who he fathered with his "Ondine" co-star Alicja Bachleda-Curus. They split in 2009, a year after Henry's birth.
RELATED: Should Katie Holmes date Colin?
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite