Single Colin Farrell is looking for love
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: JD1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
Colin Farrell is on the lookout for a new girlfriend and he is hoping to find a woman who is "kind" and "considerate" with a good sense of humor.
RELATED: Colin and more sexy celeb pictures
Farrell admits he is currently single and has listed the qualities he looks for in his ideal partner as he hopes to find another meaningful relationship in the future.
He tells Hello! magazine, "I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness. A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone. I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again. If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."
Farrell has a son, James, with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave, and another boy, Henry, who he fathered with his "Ondine" co-star Alicja Bachleda-Curus. They split in 2009, a year after Henry's birth.
RELATED: Should Katie Holmes date Colin?
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite