Soaking Wet Jessica Biel Reveals Amazing Beach Body
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Biel/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Retna/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Lifetime drops reality TV show on Texas mortuaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:52 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:21 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,
Jessica Biel was named Esquire's "Sexiest Woman Alive" in 2005, and by the looks of it, she's hoping to reclaim her title in 2012.
The "Total Recall" actress, 30, revealed her toned beach body in Puerto Rico on June 22 while taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Though Biel covered up with an O'Neill wetsuit, she showed off her long legs -- and perky booty! -- in string bikini bottoms. (The star's fiance, Justin Timberlake, 31, is in town shooting his new movie, "Runner, Runner.")
How does Biel keep her body in tip-top shape? "For me, getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, having a healthy diet, and staying away from alcohol are musts," she told ELLE in June 2011. "It's so boring, I know, but doing those things really helps."
Biel is also a fan of boxing, martial arts and yoga. "Yoga is a constant for me because it keeps my muscles long and flexible," she explained. "But now that summer's coming around, I'm planning on spending more time outdoors playing volleyball and jogging with my dog, Tina."
The actress also maintains a healthy, balanced diet, frequenting places like Real Food Daily, which specializes in organic vegan cuisine. "M Cafe is also great -- it has a lot of macrobiotic options," she told ELLE. "But you can find healthy food pretty much anywhere. I do a lot of cooking at home using grains and vegetables."
Timberlake proposed to Biel several months ago with an estimated $130,000 diamond ring. Together on-and-off for five years, the stars are in the midst of planning their summer nuptials, sources recently told Us Weekly. "It will be a big wedding. They have lots of people they want to invite."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Soaking Wet Jessica Biel Reveals Amazing Beach Body
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite