Soaking Wet Jessica Biel Reveals Amazing Beach Body
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Biel/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Retna/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Jessica Biel was named Esquire's "Sexiest Woman Alive" in 2005, and by the looks of it, she's hoping to reclaim her title in 2012.
The "Total Recall" actress, 30, revealed her toned beach body in Puerto Rico on June 22 while taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Though Biel covered up with an O'Neill wetsuit, she showed off her long legs -- and perky booty! -- in string bikini bottoms. (The star's fiance, Justin Timberlake, 31, is in town shooting his new movie, "Runner, Runner.")
How does Biel keep her body in tip-top shape? "For me, getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, having a healthy diet, and staying away from alcohol are musts," she told ELLE in June 2011. "It's so boring, I know, but doing those things really helps."
Biel is also a fan of boxing, martial arts and yoga. "Yoga is a constant for me because it keeps my muscles long and flexible," she explained. "But now that summer's coming around, I'm planning on spending more time outdoors playing volleyball and jogging with my dog, Tina."
The actress also maintains a healthy, balanced diet, frequenting places like Real Food Daily, which specializes in organic vegan cuisine. "M Cafe is also great -- it has a lot of macrobiotic options," she told ELLE. "But you can find healthy food pretty much anywhere. I do a lot of cooking at home using grains and vegetables."
Timberlake proposed to Biel several months ago with an estimated $130,000 diamond ring. Together on-and-off for five years, the stars are in the midst of planning their summer nuptials, sources recently told Us Weekly. "It will be a big wedding. They have lots of people they want to invite."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Soaking Wet Jessica Biel Reveals Amazing Beach Body
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite