Solo Demi Moore Drinks, Parties Late at Star-Packed Halloween Bash
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital3 of 15
- Photo: @aplusk/Twitter4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: USMagazine7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: JM5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Marital woes won't keep her from celebrating Halloween!
Despite a dramatic, difficult month -- and an increasingly skinny frame -- Demi Moore was in a festive mood Friday night, Oct. 28, 2011.
Weathering the storm of husband Ashton Kutcher's fling with a 22-year-old, Sara Leal on their sixth wedding anniversary Sept. 24, Moore, 48, was among the A-list revelers at actor Mike Meldman's Halloween bash in Beverly Hills on Friday.
With Kutcher, 33, nowhere in sight, Moore and a crew of gal pals drank and partied late into the night alongside such stars as Cameron Diaz, directors Eli Roth and Todd Phillips plus reality star Brittny Gastineau.
"She was having fun, [and] she drank," a source tells Us Weekly. "But she wasn't the belle of the ball. Everyone at the party was drunk!"
Last Thursday, a somber Kutcher hit a GQ event in NYC without his wife --- but Moore seemed to be on his mind. Kutcher wore his wedding ring and, when video monitors played footage of him with his wife, the "Two and a Half Men" star watched with rapt, serious attention.
He even told a fellow reveler he was "doing OK" despite the ongoing turmoil.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite