Somber Ashton Kutcher Wears Wedding Ring, Says He's 'Doing OK'
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: USMagazine5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
Ashton Kutcher wasn't his usual wild and crazy self at the GQ Gentleman's Ball at the Edison Ballroom in NYC on Wednesday night.
Although wife Demi Moore was M.I.A. for the evening -- where Kutcher was honored for the charity they cofounded, she certainly seemed to be on his mind. Kutcher, 33, wore his wedding ring, and when video monitors played footage of him with his wife of six years, the 'Two and a Half Men' star watched with rapt, somber attention.
Instead of Moore, Kutcher's date for the evening was Rabbi Philip Berg, his spiritual mentor and the current Dean of the worldwide Kabbalah Centre organization.
Sitting down for the dinner with Berg and other companions, Kutcher -- rocked by the revelation of his September one-night stand with 22-year-old Sara Leal on the eve of his wedding anniversary with Moore, 48 -- was in a atypically pensive, quiet mood. He lit up briefly when he removed his yarmulke to show off his long, shaggy hair to the table. For dinner that night? Salad, salmon, a roll -- and a glass of wine, which he chugged within five minutes.
Honored for "Real Men Don't Buy Girls," Moore and Kutcher's foundation which fights child prostitution worldwide, Kutcher took the podium for an emotional, passionate speech -- peppered with more than a few expletives -- as fellow stars Josh Lucas and Jason Sudeikis looked on. "Our global issues are getting tougher," Kutcher said during the speech. "A lot of the things we're doing we can't talk about, but I can promise you we're fighting and we're going to make a change, so that's a little about what I'm working on."
After his speech, Kutcher returned to his seat and stayed low-key and serious while The Roots played a 20-minute set during dessert. Once the event was over, he and Berg encountered radio personality Craig Schwartz, a.k.a.. "Radio Man," as they waited for their car outside the ballroom.
Schwartz lightly broached the topic of Kutcher's marital woes, and whether he was with okay with "everything that's going on."
His reply: "Yeah. Yes. I am doing OK, thanks. Thank you for caring. Thank you for caring, really. It means a lot."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite