Son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen a Rhodes scholar
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 18
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: McD22/Flickr/Wireimage/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Premiere.com/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
NEW YORK (AP) -- The son of actress and activist Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen has been chosen as a Rhodes Scholar.
RELATED: The hottest international men
Ronan Farrow is among 32 American students who will be awarded scholarships to study at Oxford University. It's not the first academic distinction for Farrow, who is a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues.
He had started college as a child, graduating from Bard College in 2004 when he was 15. He started Yale Law School when he was 17 and graduated in 2009.
RELATED: Prince Harry parties in Las Vegas
He's also worked as special adviser for humanitarian and NGO affairs in the State Department's Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Rhodes scholarships provide all expenses for study at the prestigious university in England.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite